There are literally hundreds of reasons to visit New York City this summer – it’s hard to pinpoint just 10 of them! Here are a few of our favorite things to do and see whether you’re a first time visitor or a seasoned traveler to the Big Apple.
- NYC Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour & Night on the Town
- Central Park (fun things to do and most of them are free)
- Empire State Building & Observatory – Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown & Little Italy – Food & Walking Tours
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Guided Tour
- NYC Museums & VIP Morning Tour of The Met before it opens to general public
- Times Square & Broadway Shows
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and One World Observatory Tour
Find out more information below and book your tours and tickets now before the summer season rush.