New York City is one of the most exciting places to visit, especially during the festive Holiday Season. With so many fun things to do and see, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out your itinerary. Here are five must-dos when visiting NYC over the holidays:
There are literally hundreds of reasons to visit New York City this summer – it’s hard to pinpoint just 10 of them! Here are a few of our favorite things to do and see whether you’re a first time visitor or a seasoned traveler to the Big Apple.
- NYC Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour & Night on the Town
- Central Park (fun things to do and most of them are free)
- Empire State Building & Observatory – Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown & Little Italy – Food & Walking Tours
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Guided Tour
- NYC Museums & VIP Morning Tour of The Met before it opens to general public
- Times Square & Broadway Shows
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and One World Observatory Tour
Find out more information below and book your tours and tickets now before the summer season rush.
If you’re planning on visiting New York City soon (or sometime in the future), we just found out about two exclusive must-see sightseeing tours that you may want to check out. Be one of the lucky people to experience the Statue of Liberty up close (only a limited number of visitors are permitted per day). Feel like a VIP – get early access to the top of the Empire State Building before the tourists arrive. No need to wait in line at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum to see the Space Shuttle Enterprise – skip-the-line and get into the exhibit before the crowds. Visit the 9/11 Memorial and spend time at the twin reflecting pools that sit exactly where the Twin Towers once stood.
Find out more about these two exclusive sightseeing tours that you won’t want to miss.
There’s nowhere in the world quite like New York City – the people, the food, the attractions, the entertainment, the views, the energy… And with so many things to do and see, it can be a little overwhelming, especially if it’s your first visit or two. Here are just a few fun things to do in New York City this summer, including free outdoor activities for the whole family. Enjoy!