“Heaven couldn’t be more beautiful.”
– Mark Twain
The Caribbean is one of our favorite places in the world to vacation. Its pristine white sandy beaches, clear aqua waters, gourmet food, tropical drinks, island culture, Reggae music, fun water-sports and friendly locals are hard to beat.
Fun Caribbean Islands & Attractions
Plan your next vacation today and see for yourself what makes the Caribbean so popular. Top Caribbean Islands include:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bahamas (Atlantis, Paradise Island and its pristine white sandy beaches is one of our favorite resort destinations. Family-friendly too!
- Bermuda (famous for its gorgeous pink-white sandy beaches, world-class sailing, scuba-diving and championship golf courses)
- British Virgin Islands, BVI (Virgin Gorda’s pristine beaches and turquoise waters makes it an idyllic vacation getaway)
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Jamaica (famous for its beautiful beaches, Dunn’s River Falls, the birthplace of Reggae music, Blue Mountain Coffee and Jamaican Rum)
- Netherlands Antilles
- Puerto Rico
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Maarten
- St. Thomas (known for its beaches – we love Magens Bay – fun water sports, exciting nightlife, fine dining and duty-free shopping)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks & Caicos Islands (stunning secluded beaches, colorful coral reefs, popular scuba-diving, snorkeling and parasailing destination)
- U.S. Virgin Islands, USVI (St. John’s Little Dix Bay and Caneel Bay beaches are two of our all-time favorite beaches)
Book Caribbean Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips and Fun Things To Do
Book a fun Aruba ATV Tour Adventure. Explore the underwater world of Puerto Rico on a San Juan Guided Snorkel Tour. Enjoy an Island Ultimate Jeep Safari. Take a Turtle Cove Catamaran Snorkel and Sail Adventure at Buck Island from Frenchman’s Reef in St. Thomas. Travel to Stingray City and Snorkel at the Barrier Reef on Grand Cayman. Take a glass-bottom boat and snorkel at spectacular reefs off the coast of Cozumel. Visit Palancar, Columbia and Cielo Reefs. Go Swimming with the Pigs at Pigs Beach on a fun Powerboat Tour to Exuma from Nassau.
Book Your Caribbean Business Trip or Vacation
The Best Time To Visit The Caribbean
The Caribbean has a tropical climate so the weather is hot and sunny all year round. February is the most popular month. Rainy season is usually from May-October with higher temperatures and humidity.