LOVE in Times Square! Join others from around the world in celebrating Valentine’s Day for a “Renewal of the Vows Ceremony” on the glass Red Steps in the heart of Times Square in New York City. Last year, over 100 couples from around the globe came together to renew their vows.
New York City celebrates the Lunar New Year with its annual parade through Little Italy and Chinatown. Festivities start at 1pm. Join in the fun as NYC welcomes in the “Year of the Rooster.”
It’s well worth a trip to New York City just to see the fabulous Radio City Christmas Spectacular Holiday Show at Radio City Music Hall, starring the world-famous Rockettes. It’s our all-time favorite holiday show. Be sure to book tickets well in advance; this show is very popular with tourists and locals alike!
New York City is one of the most exciting places to visit, especially during the festive Holiday Season. With so many fun things to do and see, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out your itinerary. Here are five must-dos when visiting NYC over the holidays:
Calling all Buffalo Wing lovers! Fun festival includes Buffalo Wing Competitions, Eating Contests, live entertainment, kids zone, awards… and more! Sat 12 noon-9pm, Sun 12 noon-7pm.
Enjoy NYC Summer Streets – an annual celebration where the public can play, run, walk and bike (traffic-free) on nearly seven miles of New York City’s streets. The event takes place on the first three consecutive Saturdays in August. Fun for families and friends!
Summer Streets runs from the Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park, along Park Avenue and connecting streets.
There are literally hundreds of reasons to visit New York City this summer – it’s hard to pinpoint just 10 of them! Here are a few of our favorite things to do and see whether you’re a first time visitor or a seasoned traveler to the Big Apple.
- NYC Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour & Night on the Town
- Central Park (fun things to do and most of them are free)
- Empire State Building & Observatory – Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown & Little Italy – Food & Walking Tours
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Guided Tour
- NYC Museums & VIP Morning Tour of The Met before it opens to general public
- Times Square & Broadway Shows
- Ground Zero, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and One World Observatory Tour
Find out more information below and book your tours and tickets now before the summer season rush.